What Radio to Buy

Perfect! You will love the combo with the X-Lite! :laughing:

I still need to build a FrSky compatible micro quad to use with my X-Lite. This even though I’ve had the parts for months at this point. :relaxed: Hopefully I can get life taken care of and get building/flying again soon. :wink:

on the 15th this month ill give myself a little Bonus :slight_smile: and Buy the Fat Shark Dominator HDO FPV Goggles.
I want to buy the best which that will be another subject Lol . This is my New addiction. :joy:

@sangermike Fair enough if you’re willing to budget for them! By all accounts, the HDO’s are the best yet. Just remember that you’ll need to purchase a video RX module and a CP antenna to go with the goggles. :wink:

I don’t fly enough FPV to justify the HDO upgrade. In fact, I’ve been meaning to sell my HD2’s, which had great specs but my eyes never got used to them. Mostly fly with the entry-level Attitude V3, which adopted the well-proven optics from the Dominator V2 (and still used in subsequent versions, like @JBFPV’s orange Special Edition).

Dude, let me know how much you want for them and I’d be glad to take them off your hands. :slight_smile: