Im looking for one FPV monitor with integrated receiver, as part of my “lowering the bar” project, which aims to provide one complete RTF kit, form zero to FPV.
I bought a few of such devices over the years, here is a video of those three that worked the best for me so far:
- no name (aka Lumenier DX800)
- Eachine LCD5802D
- FXT F508
To sum up the video:
- diversity makes a noticeable difference, the no name has the not as good reception and the two monitors with diversity receiver
- the Eachine display looks the best, but not by a lot
- the Eachine is 7" diagonal, the other two are 5"
- no name and Eachine LCD5804D have internal battery, F508 not
- all three have tripod mount
- F508 cannot remove sun shade without removing tripod mount
If you any questions on those three monitors, or want to suggest another, please comment below!