Want to buy a Brushless Whoop ? Meteor 65 or Mobula 6?

Your pick but at the end you gotta fly what you like ! and don’t forget about QUICKSILVER !!!

2 Likes

Which one is the Mob and which one is the Meteor? LOL i guess SENDIT is the Meteor.

What is the difference with the Mob 6 swapping out motors for 0603 16000kv? Better flight times? Performance?

I have a Mobula6 on the way, 19000kv version. Worth buying a set of those 0603s?

2 Likes

Yea swap for 603s worth it 16000kv or 19000kv ( Betafpv ) with pcb motor mount so you can fix your wires when they go away xD ! More power , More Flight ( but honestly it depend on how you fly ) if you fly like it was a paper plane you will get good flight time … otherwise WEIGHT reduction win ! as usual and its gonna be flashable with the upcoming QUICKSILVER aka Silverware 2.0 ! NFE …The Mob6 is cheaper and at least your get parts for cheap and ( at least for me ) the runcam nano 3 is a huge upgrade . Meteor 65 is you dont swap motors you will end with a Lipo puffer ! But hey ! Fly what you like the most and the one you can afford and beside both of them theres a third option ! DIY Buy frame , fc , motors , cam and build it ! you will be satisfying my friend .

1 Like

SEND IT is the Mobula 6 and the No-OSD is the Meteor 65

1 Like

Thanks! I might grab a set of the 603s then. Pretty stoked i just pulled off my first roll in my living room. Slowly getting better! By the time my mob6 arrives, i might actually have the skills to fly it

Mobula6, as you said it was cheaper, and i was a little disappointed with my Beta65s Lite, no adjustable camera angle and it feels like running on an ice skating rink, constantly having to put in inputs to keep it level. My homebuilt 716 flies much better; no idea why.

1 Like