Micro Motor Community

The One Percent Club

I finally made it!.. lol :joy:
I always dreamed of being a one percenter

5 Likes

How are you doing that? Reselling? Tell us more!

…no
Nothing as sexy as that

I just crash a lot
:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

All quad parts or tools to work on quads.

Ouf.

WHOO HOO!!!

Nice job Sir

BLEEDING EDGE AND ONE PERCENT BROTHERS!!

Thanks! Time to place another order!

Do they sell diapers you think?
We could camouflage our booty😂

and I’ve had more than one account :anguished::joy::joy:

1 Like

Holy mackerel! :astonished: Kudos for reaching the top of the BG food chain! :smile:

Does being a one-percenter confer any benefits beyond bragging rights, e.g. additional discounts? I also wonder whether this is app-only. Do you get the same badge of honor if you access BG via the website?

I’m just a VIP3, which probably means I’m boring average. :blush:

1 Like

Way to go @joshthebox

Knew from the start this was the place to be…

I’ve seen the VIP reference on bg , maybe an invitation to become one.

I think I got a coupon for a few dollars off. The other 8 coupons I would have to become VIP 3 or 4

Well, I just pre-ordered a Jumper T8SG Multi-Protocol Compact TX, and went to check my status. Also downloaded the app, which is designed to hook you in and keep you addicted, even more than the Amazon app. :stuck_out_tongue: I do have a bunch of VIP3 coupons, although with many restrictions.

Bottom line: It appears I am not a One Percenter. But it’s OK. I’m content to remain a common man. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m trying to cut down on my purchases :joy:

1 Like

Time to join Micro Motors Anonymous! It’s an exclusive and even more rarefied society than the One Percent Club. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And everyone is welcome there as well

2 Likes

I just don’t want to know… Oh, and make sure your wives don’t find out

3 Likes

Dang, 98.1%

What the… ? 100%?? What does that mean? Surely I’m not the single person, of all members, that has spent the most, I’m not a millionaire! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ok, i checked it. I just spent more than 99’5% than the rest of members in just 195 days.

My guess is that there are a looooot of members, and most members only spend a few dollars once in a while, considering how many different things banggoods sells

And, of course, fpv is not cheap, and you need to spend a few hundreds just to get started… So most of us that want to go cheap should have similar percentages

I don’t know… But i don’t feel so special… Not just because this app tells me…

Isn’t “Wow, you are so special!” an insult? :smiley:
I wont install the app, I’ll hopefully never know how bad the situation is! :slight_smile:

2 Likes