The Micro Motor Carnage Thread

Yeah I hate that…

So are we gonna get into repairing mosfets on brushless escs? Why not really - we are willing to change brushed mosfets. …

Just need some hot air gear really.
I’ve played the replace-big-MOSFETs-with-an-iron game and while it’s worth it on a $400 video card it’s significantly less worth it on a $17 ESC.

You should treat yourself to a rework station, even the $40 ones work perfectly well for repairs and fc building. If you have one you’ll find yourself repairing even the cheapest of parts when you can. I’ve a couple of quads built almost entirely from repaired salvage parts.

Alright, alright, fine, lol, I’ll get the one burt likes. It looks pretty nice and it’s cheap.

Excellent, so, what fc can we tempt you into building :smiling_imp:

Ummmmm. … isn’t it obvious? The new silverware fc of course!!! Hint hint @Bobnova

Trying my luck learning to flip, full speed upside down, no canopy into tile floor, whoop is fine, fx805 not so much :frowning: what to do while waiting for next pay check to go out and get new camera? Make pigs fly tiny whoops, or minion pilots :smile:

Danm quad magnets, my tiny whoop spent 2 nights on the canopy over some gas pumps until I could get the 20ft ladder out and rescue the whoop yaaaaa boo dead battery but happy that’s all that went

This is what happens when you powerloop sidewalks…

ROFLMAO ‘powerlooping sidewalks’. :rofl:

Kinda ‘courliously exploring the impact of negative altitudes’? :wink: