T8SG plus V2 diagram channel for silverware

I recently flash my e011c with silverware NFE, and i found arming channel is on channel 6, i read from the config.h its supposed to be a chan_5. If i use channel 5 on my tx the led off on the quad, anyone can explain me how to set channel for T8sg? I uncomment #tx_multi on config.h and #bayang_telemetry_autobind

#define use_devo
Instead of use_multi in the radio selection

// *************Transmitter Type Selection
//#define USE_STOCK_TX
#define USE_DEVO
//#define USE_MULTI

I only recently figured out I’ve been using the wrong one for over a year. I only use one switch for idle up so it didn’t bother me it was on channel 6 lol

oke, done, thanks.

i miss this feature
Auto - Bind feature: bound once, no need to rebind after battery change.

how to enable auto bind? i already use #define RX_BAYANG_PROTOCOL_TELEMETRY_AUTOBIND

and if i use #define RX_BAYANG_PROTOCOL_BLE_BEACON can i connect to silverVISE software?

Yes you have a stick gesture to save the Radio ID so you don’t have to bind every time. I think it’s gesture UUU to save the Radio ID, then DDD to save setting.

You can set radio ID in the radio settings, below where you select Bayang I think. Any number should work. I used 1337.

I haven’t messed with silverVISE ever but you cannot use both, so either choose autobind OR bluetooth as far as I know.

If wanting to use SilverVise, comment out #define RX_BAYANG_PROTOCOL_TELEMETRY_AUTOBIND

and comment in #define RX_BAYANG_BLE_APP
*Make sure it’s APP not Beacon

This

Can i use telemetry to tx with auto bind feature? Because after i use UUU i cant get telemetry anymore, how to reset the UUU gesture?

Telemetry works fine with autobind - that’s how all mine are set up.

If you do the UUU gesture again, the quad will blink twice, disabling autobind (blinks once when enabling). Then DDD to save the setting.