Show us your vids! -- The YouTube c.mmw.c Channel

video

Took a trip down to Carrollton, KY and made it a point to rip around at Lock and Dam #1 on the Kentucky River as well as do some cleanup for Project PITO while I was at it. #projectpito

Let’s enjoy this colorful season :slight_smile:

Chateau Laroche is a castle in Loveland, OH that was built by one man starting in 1926 and worked on it until 1981 when he passed away at the age of 91. My wife and I were married there and I joined the knighthood who own and maintain the castle two years later. I thought I would take advantage of the weather and rip around the castle before tackling a few needed projects and the weather turned wet.
Kwad: Emax Babyhawk R 2"
Motors: RS1106 6000KV
Props: Lumenier 2.2x3 Micro
Batteries: Tattu 650mAh 3S
Mode: Acro
Camera: Foxeer Micro on 200mW
Goggles: Quanum Cyclops w/diversity
DVR: Internal DVR
Antennas: Pagoda & Stock Patch
Transmitter: Taranis Q X7

Check out Project P.I.T.O. (Props In, Trash Out) and join myself, M3talrocksFPV, BluelineFPV and others and take part in an environmental initiative created to combat the trash issues we encounter while flying our aircraft and quads in public and private locations as well as encouraging recycling of working and broken parts, electronics ,scrap plastic and shipping materials accumulated while enjoying this hobby. http://projectpito.wordpress.com #projectpito

Crashed that broke my VTX antenna…

Close call!

Winter is coming in Canada ! so cold ^^

Forest Park and Kids

Instantly fell in LOVE with this BUILD ! oh my oh my oh my !!!

BOSSHAWK - When everything goes wrong ! NFE 0720 saved the day hmm the night

@tarkux happy birthday bro! :wink:

Thank you my bro ! Hell yea thats so dope and that so much motivation that just crazy !

The title has be curious, what is that is the Bosshawk?

Sweet little name to my Boss 7 xl