Show us your vids! -- The YouTube c.mmw.c Channel

video

Episode TWO from our last Roadtrip ! Hope you guys like this type of video :slight_smile:

Here my new Facebook page !

Pretty shitty video quality but I got my Whooper in the air.

One pack One line !

Got a kick at how that guy with the dolly was oblivious…or he’s just used to it. :slight_smile:

Yea ! xD hes used to ! well most of them !

S P I N N I N G E X P O S U R E

F I E L D O F C O R N S
alienwhoop zero adventure

This has been a long and trying time for me in this hobby. After the issues from the earlier video (not to mention a whole crap ton of brushed issues) I was ready to pack it up, ship it back and sell everything else. BlueLineFPV was there to talk me off the ledge, got me to calm down and kick my tech support talents into gear and I found and fixed the problem. He’s a hell of a cheerleader! Also giving a shout out to M3talrocksFPV as well for the help and encouragement he has provided since we met, without that I would have bailed far sooner.

I was able to get 4 batteries of flight in this evening with no issues. So I think I am finally settling in.

Kwad: Emax Babyhawk R 2"
Motors: RS1106 6000KV
Props: 2" 4 blade Avan micros
Batteries: GNP 650mAh 3S
Mode: Acro
Camera: Foxeer Micro on 200mW (I think)
Goggles: Quanum Cyclops w/diversity
DVR: internal (that sucks)
Antennas: Pagoda & Stock Patch
Transmitter: Taranis Q X7

Z E R O or N O T !
still undecided

Nothing as kick ass as what @tarkux can do but I am experimenting with my frame and decided to try out the QX-105, AIO board since I wanted to use the camera, which, despite being 25mW, it has damn good range and signal held up FAR better than the other.

Z E R O G R A V I T Y

Man, those are some seriously stressed batteries!

I have to make some mods to my frame to fit my JST 800’s from Tattu but worth it.

Yea they are really stressed and really old loll

@JBFPV

Flying with the zero now ! and still with those famous green props from eachine :slight_smile: …You went back to 17000kv better thrust / weight ratio ? . I do fly 716 19000kv thats awesome for outside and recently i received my santa whoop and ive found that its more flyable and more precise indoor for pulling tricky move like you did before in your shed ( house) haha . Gotta find a way to get more stick tension on my original Jumper thats all i need to get a better feeling till i get the V2 plus . So yea Thumbs up for keeping brushed on the scene !

Custom 3D printed brushless tiny whoop using 1102 15000KV brushless motors!

Hovers at ~1/3 throttle. Could make it a tad lighter with a lighter cam and fewer screws, but that’s for the next iteration. >3 min flight time.

If you want to print one yourself, I released the STL files here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3093735

Pre-flight

5 batteries and a number of crashes and many branch hugs later

Im the only one who still fly brushed ? Silverware NFE ftw !

Cheap ass toy is really nice once flashed ! im so late but damn it so god damn good !

Sadly this is supposed to be 200mW setting…

Took a trip to meet another pilot at a semi-local park and by the time I got there it was packed with people, kids, and dogs, OH MY!

I did manage to get one pack in before the others left and without a spotter, I headed home. It was a reminder of how good I have it here at home. I kicked back in the shade of my backyard and burned through the 3S’ and got some really good shots through a spinning hoop, tied to a string, UNDER A PINE TREE! (The voice of Mr. Scott was going off in me head as I typed that.)

Had to throw in one of my favorite covers by Frog Leap Studios because I was too lazy to hunt something else down, and I was in the mood to hear it.

Kwad: Emax Babyhawk R 2"
Motors: RS1106 6000KV
Props: Lumenier 2.2x3 Micro
Batteries: Tattu 650mAh 3S
Mode: Acro Camera: Foxeer Micro on 200mW
Goggles: Quanum Cyclops w/diversity
DVR: Crappy goggle DVR
Antennas: Pagoda & Stock Patch Transmitter: Taranis Q X7