Micro Motor Community

Show us your vids! -- The YouTube c.mmw.c Channel

video

Its Friday ! Hmmmm more saturday actually ^^

Gloomy Groovin

Hitting gates… or attempting not to I suppose.
Sumax SR1407 based Merica 4".
So much fun.

Messing around with lower rates. Seems to make my flying much smoother.

Looking good! I’m a sucker for harassing trees :smiley:

This is what I was up to this evening. Shortly before spending 45 minutes mucking about with lead weights, fishing line, and rope getting my merica back from the top of the usual tree…
https://youtu.be/-P_j49M6xLY

I love low rates for the smooth lines, it really like fast rates for quick manoivers. In order to get the best of both worlds, I added a heck ton of expo…

Yeah! Thanks what I’m messing around with also. I set up a switch to switch rate profiles so I can try three at a time without plugging my quad it. Currently at 0.7 RC, 0.8 Super, and 0.1 Expo, but I’m next going to try out ~1.6 RC, lower super, and like 0.8 Expo haha!

I really just want the sticks to be only <10 deg/sec around center stick and then linear to 1000 deg/sec at max deflection with about 1/4 stick deflection being ~150deg/sec or something haha! Maybe I’ll have to set something up on my QX7?

A little Tree Time

Dark clouds rolling in, the sound of birds and thunder, minutes before a thunderstorm.
One of those special moments.

Yawthority and Robotic Move with my oldest Whoop ! Man i love it !

@tarkux Pas mal, those robotic moves. Although I prefer organic to robotic. :wink:

Merci beaucoup Brainstorm , As you said robotic move is a bit too much , we’re not ready yet xD ! More seriously i was trying to reduce the delay for yaw response and other stick command and i think ive found out ! If it can stop winding here and get some decent weather ill fly outside and do something like everybody else does XD Recently found a bunch of park around my new home and im gonna explore them all .

This old Acrowhoop V2 long range fc is my best fc so far , after a good amount of crash it still flying like day one .

NFE magical Numbers ^^ ( Its not tricky flip and roll movie ) .

FAMILY ROADTRIP AND TINY WHOOP ! NFE magical numbers !

bridge , landscape , bando , river and failsafe !

When your brushed whoop flies like this, why bother flying anything else? :smiley:

Nothing special, just some footage of the maiden flight of my bat. Would have been outside but storms rolled in.

https://youtu.be/5ZNLvyhLlCo