Show us your vids! -- The YouTube c.mmw.c Channel

1 Like

In the spirit of the holiday, I took my old Emax 1106 3" build with the Caddx Turtle v2 to the big cemetery and man, the reception was bad but you will never know!

3 Likes

I like that flying style… fast changes of movements, ruthless :slight_smile:

Here are one of my videos: https://www.airvuz.com/video/The-blades-are-poisoned-He-he-he?id=5daa2d4de25b170ef1567d9d

Not Halloween but just some chaotic backyard mess with a lot of left turns :blush:
I hesitate to publish because each time I record I fly bad… :frowning: Really - when not recording I don’t crash so much and I am more fluid and more daring…

3 Likes

Dude, that’s great. Love how you use all of the small space you have and fit in plenty of good, snappy rolls and other cool tricks. Liked your video editing too :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Chaotix!
But I really need to work on right turns and need somehow to overcome my “recording syndrome” problems… :blush:

I record every time like a muscle memory forced habit thing… My googels delete old recordings on its own so I record every time in case of a crash . It’s much easier to track down a lost craft if you have footage to go off from.:wink:

2 Likes

Yes. But my goggles does not have built-in DVR - I hooked up external one to AV OUT so I am not using it every time - especially because, when I am aware that I’m recording, my flying is worser than usual :blush:

Batteries dying mid air is freaking frustrating, I need some new packs. Any news from 1s whoop market, should I still look for GNBs?

3 Likes

I was lovin the Halloween deco. And boom I thought you had a failsafe bro. Then I read your message.

1 Like

Guys, I think I must share an observation with you, because I was pretty surprised. I was sure my batteries and motors were dying (and some of them were, but not all) then I put a new set of motors and they flew as bad as the old ones. The problem happened to be in connectors, I used isopropyl alcohol to clean the power connector and motor connectors on the board and the corresponding connectors on all batteries and motors. I used a hard paint brush to clean the connectors insides and rinsed everything thoroughly. I was really shocked with the effect! Visually the metal parts seemed clean, but a thin film of oil and oxidation dramatically reduced the performance. After the wash, 6 out of 8 problematic batteries are back to normal and the whoop is flying great even on old set of motors!
I’m impressed.

2 Likes

It is an incredibly warm November here in Ukraine, I could not miss the chance to fly today:)

3 Likes

This is after cleaning?

Yep, running not-so-fresh motors and a year old GNB, silverized e011c. Before cleaning it was hardly hovering after 30 seconds flight, now I get 2 minutes of ripping around:)

Amazing! I’ve got some tips to use wd40 on battery contacts to prevent corrosion in battery plug. Seems to work… Combined with this it could be solution to lot of sag problems that are usually attributed to bad battery and/or motors…

3 Likes

Noobing a pet-free park in Mexico city.

3 Likes

What a great spot to fly!

2 Likes

@ideaopedia bro your a genius, I pass dog parks all the time. Never thought about flying them,
Whoop races at your local dog park lolz. Plus cold season less chance dogs will be there. That’s an idea we should explore.

3 Likes

Tiny whoops avoiding poops)) literally

3 Likes

Looooool :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Actually it turned to be a sweep spot to fly, despite several “landing spots” to avoid :slight_smile:

3 Likes