Micro Motor Community

Show us your builds!

Base plate in ABS and the pod in TPU.

0720 motors for a syma x5c or Eachine e58 (both are 0720. I think this is syma). Unlike faster 0720 these are perfectly happy on 240-260mAh packs.
AlienWhoop Zer0 fc.
Vm275t aio.
frsky XM RX.

I’ll have to dig out a certain 0720 frame you printed for me as soon as we unpack. (Dec 7)
Perfect winter project, AND I’ll have a big enough basement to fly it in

Here is my third build with the EMAX F3 mini magnum 4 in 1 esc and flight controller stack, solder 16 wires and 8 pin holes, thread lock 16 motor screws put in the other 10 and it’s basically built! Being a repeat EMAX customer I have a stupid amount of stickers so, I can has earned sticker bomb?

I built it as a backup 4s Onepaa acton camera hauler, but until it’s needed for that purpose, I put some low thrust 3" props on to make use of some weak 400mah 3s packs from last year that my Blade Torrent was trying to destroy (scary hot). I get about 2:30 of really fun acro and/or low and fast flight.

Oh yeah, I posted my first mini magnum build in September but not with my 1080p 60fps action camera mounted to it:

Show us a photo of the frame on the scale without and then with stickers :crazy_face:

It looks pretty cool :slight_smile:

ZJW.RC 136 3mm Micro 3 inch frame.

Moving up to 3" top mount. I had planned to just move the guts (again) of my HawkR to this frame but realized that there would be some logistical issue I would need to work out and decided I will just build from scratch.

Feeling like a race car with sponsor decals.

Anyone happen to know a source for arm guards that would fit?

I’ve been planning a new 3" also, picked up a set of 1306 Red bottoms and a Runcam Mini Sparrow for cheap from HobbyKings weekend sale. I think I’m ready to do a test print of her.

A handful of micros

Here’s a Silverware Brushless whoop using @Ian444’s Silverlight board. 0603 19000kv, silverlight is placed on a TinyF1sh board and weighs 20g without battery.