Micro Motor Community

Show us your builds!

Got my iFlight iX2 Lite V3 2.5 inch frame in the mail yesterday and I performed a brain transplant from my BabyhawkR. The biggest issue I had is that the stack just fits, so no room to put the battery strap through the frame, so I had to call on the spirit of MacGyver to find a solution.

Finally

joined the sub 40g club.

It’s not exciting but finally finshed the right whoop for me based on the awesome information on this forum - NFE flashed board and Chaotix’ zip tie mount. Both worked out better than I thought. Only thing else different from standard are the 19500 boldclash motors and I still get around 3 minutes on the stock eachine e011 batts.

Now with added prop guard…

the

Latest build is an attempt to make a 2" as small as possible.

You win! You won’t get smaller than that.

…unless you start overlapping the props :wink:

Frankenquad

This is a build with all salvaged parts except the Amax H125 frame, otherwise it’s got the motors and VTX from a Blade Torrent, a micro Sparrow as a replaced replacement off my Hawk 5, and the F3minimagnum AIO with XM+ from a custom micro with a trashed frame.

Try a bi blade, tri, and a quad blade all on the same quad. :slight_smile:

LOL, I don’t want it to fly like a Frankenquad, but the props were all lightly used on other quads! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s a build based on Ian444s SE96 frame and using a (DIY) Silverlight Silverware board also designed by him. Running 1104 7500kv motors on 2s

Awesome. Presumable you fly it LOS. Any videos?

Not with my lack of skills :joy:

It’s a bit wet here, I may have to wait till next year…unless I conformal coat

@NotFastEnuf this is quite literally all your fault.