Recent work, from top left, clockwise; heavily influenced by freshly received loom bands and hard lessons on voltage tolerances:
- Updated Reggae Shark, completed by remounting FC for better aligned orientation, settling on preference for wiring cams to FC with Micro JST male connected to FC
- Rebuilt Whoop after receiving replacement Beecore, on latest Betaflight.
- Recently purchased Atom V2, replaced XSR with Lemon Rx Satellite – troublesome process, learned that these sats (perhaps in particular) would NOT operate beyond 3.3V input, yet would also NOT fry with higher input voltage (5V) in spite of behaving as if they had fried.
- New build with 12mm CF frame + 8.5mm motors – most exciting addition is an Adafruit Neopixel stick! First time playing with the LED Strip tab in Betaflight; interesting to consider what I really want to convey with LEDs.
- Completed Dreamcatcher 8.5mm, remounted with loom bands – so efficient!
Feeling far more adept at building from scratch, e.g. Beecore, LED platform. Lots more confidence within myself after cranking out all of these mini-projects in just the past few days.