Request for print/project testing

Hello all! I’ve been working on a custom frame project for a bit, and it seems that my abs isn’t the best for the project. Therefore, I’m turning to this forum to ask for help- is anyone on this forum willing to print me the parts in Polycarbonate or NylonX? They are small parts, the biggest being around the size of a watch face and 6mm tall. I will paypal material costs + a bit of extra $ for your time and shipping. Or, if you have polycarbonate or NylonX but don’t have the time to print, would you send over a 50g sample roll of filament to me? I just can’t justify the cost of a NylonX roll for such small a print.
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.40.58 PM Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.41.14 PM Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.41.21 PM Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.41.31 PM

They are parts for this frame, a experimental frame made up of carbon fiber rods and printed parts.

Onto the second part of this post; Would anyone be interested in testing this frame? I can send the files on over, and some carbon fiber if needed (2mm rods). I’m looking for some feedback on the characteristics and stress points of the frame, as I feel a second opinion would aid me greatly in revising and rethinking. I’m not that great of a flyer and a terrible tuner, so I would really like another look from someone with more skill and feel for the kwad.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I really like it , honestly never worked with carbon fiber rod … and i dont even know where to buy them . Im pretty you can make awesome LIGHT frame with that Technic of mixing 3D printed parts and rod …

1 Like