Repairs Motivation?

The world is trying to tilt of its access.
My personal life has been full steam stress bomb.
(Not to say ever other persons life isnt the same)
I stare at my broken kwads but can’t find the motivation to rebuild and repair. I want to I think about it all day at work than I get home and poof.
So I ask what helps you motivate to repair and rebuild when life’s got you down?

For me when this happen , i just take a break and do something else or if i have the money i buy a bnf just for unleashing that stress taking over my mind .

2 Likes

How old are you? This “blah” hits me and I just go take a nap, Lol ! I’m 72 so I’m thinking it’s an “older” persons dilemma? Anyway, another thing you can try is get on the simulator if you have one. Now you can crash all you want and not have to repair. Also you don’t even have to charge a battery ! Not to mention it can only be good for your skills.

4 Likes

I’m level 39 (years old) next level up September 12th.
Been getting a lil more sleep the last week and found some inspiration to repair. Wiley asked me why we aren’t flying anymore. He doesn’t like the simulators he’s an outside kid. Been playing with the silverwhoop plane. Gonna try out a vtail version today hopefully.

1 Like

Simulator or stimulater ? :grinning:

Yes @Kentuckian I am an old fart too at 65 (a few weeks ago belated gifts gratefully accepted) We have less time left than these younger guys so making every day count is more important I suppose,

1 Like

I am 49 and I started this hobby with a simulator but only to try acro after few years of level LOS and FPV. But after only few simulated flights, I went “for real”… And never looked back :upside_down_face:

2 Likes