Open source Alienflight FC

I just emailed you some AFNG spreadsheets that Gary did a while ago @burtlo

I’d love to, but the warehouse position doesn’t pay enough currently.
If we go big and it ever does though I’ll ping you!

All buttoned up and in the air - 20 x 20 Pedr👽Wii brushless in TF135 frame

I’ve been using for about 6 months Seeedstudio Fusion https://www.seeedstudio.com/fusion_pcb.html They offer a very good quality service, and you get 10 2 layers boards 10x10cm for 4.9 USD + hipping (to UK) aprox. 6 USD. I think recently they lowered the price even more on production but increased a little the shipping so that larger orders are even cheaper.

At this price you get 6mil traces and clearance, 0.3mm vias and you can get any thickness for the board from 1mm to 1.6mm. They also do oval holes (not many do in that price) and you can chose one of 6 colours for the solar mask.

Thanks for your input,I feel encouraged to pick up the F4 brushed board and continue populating it in spite of mistakes,I had difficulty with the placement of the mcu and I think it is ruined this set me back in my effort to accomplish this task but like I said I am encouraged,Thank you much sir.

I recently was lucky enough to complete a build of the Anubis16 a 20 x 20mm F7 FC developed by AlienFlightNG.

Many thanks to @mj666, @Decimus, @B2unit and Leon Salisbury, it was a challenging but very rewarding build.

Anubis16 socketed up

#OldTech meets new Tech - 8bit MultiWii. Pedr👽Wii_Brushless 20 in a frame I designed and had cut locally. It has an Eachine Minicube 10A BLHeli_S 4 in 1 ESC running a 3S NanoTech 460mAh battery, RCX H1105 motors and RX3025 props.

Although I could not get this FC flying cleanly in an Eachine Aurora 100 with a RaceStar 6A 4 in 1 ESC, this one flies extremely smoothly in the short test flight I gave it so far.

@pedro147
Classics never go out of style

Seeing as I do not yet have a suitable frame for the 16mm mounting style for the Anubis 16 FC, I decided to mount it in the Eachine Aurora 100 with a 20 mm RaceStar 6A 4 in 1 ESC, Eachine 2S 460 mAh battery, Ladybird props, Lemon LM0001 RX, Eachine AIO FPV 5.8G 25mW 48CH VTX and RaceStar BR1103 8000kV motors.

Been a while since I looked in here…

Awesome work guys. I need to get back on the horse.

Is alienflight site down?
If yes it would be really helpful if someone could provide partlist and schematics of classic narrow

Also if someone could provide the firmware it would be really nice :grinning:

Hi @eshan. Yes the AlienFlight site has been taken down. The files are available on my fork of the project on Github

It’s great to hear that you are having a go at building this flight card :grinning: Have you have much experience with this type of project before if I may ask?

Good luck. If we can help at all please do not hesitate to ask :alien:

Hey, I know im late to the party. But Going through the posts, everyone is a bit vague about FrSky working on this or not. Someone said that it works, but thats it. @Jakob did it, but I couldnt find it documented anywhere. Does it work???

I have done it with 8bit AlienWii/AlienFlight and 32 bit AlienFlight. Exactly what FC do you want to do it with and pm me you email address and I will send you the info if you like @skating_maker_fpv

@pedro147 thanks a lot! PM sent.

I have had this project half done for the last 6 months or so and I finally decided to finish the Eagle board file. I have ordered three PCB’s from OSH Park and expect to receive them back in 2-3 weeks. All the components are ordered so it’s just a waiting game now.

Based on the AlienFlight F4 brushless but put into a 20 x 20 mm format with a regulated 5v out for an FPV camera.

OSH%20AF%20F4%20Derivative

Nice to that ‘stash again, Pedro !

@Kamsleo69 The Mustachio from Downunder will fly again :slight_smile:

04%20pm

Very nice Pedro, This looks just what I need to inspire me to get back to building. I’m short a 20x20 board and have wanted to build not buy.