I'm (desperately) looking for a board with the following specs:
- 32kHz capable (means F4 or F7 & 6500, 9250 or 20602 gyro)
- PDB included (I prefer separate ESCs over 4in1s - lower profile, better maintenance etc.)
- 4 motor outputs
- some UARTs (RX + OSD), something that works with XM/XM+ receivers
- PikoBLX/Femto size - or smaller, mounting holes if possible
- LED strip pad would be awesome.
Seems the AlienFlightNG F7 Quad Brushless matches those specs pretty closely, but lacks an additional UART (OSD?) and is too big (my grandma can solder that!).
I always had the feeling the designs are made for "easy soldering" - can we make it a little harder? Please.
I also have no problems with some parts on the other side of the board, as long there are some mounting holes.