Micro Motor Community

NFE logo ? What do you think

Hmmm ?

3 Likes

I like it, definitely better than my old team logo… Trust me. No-one wants to see that…

0 Likes

How would one get on the team, out of curiosity? Need some silverware at the least I would imagine.

0 Likes

We would love some silverware pilots… But I moved to Canada and the team split after that. I dont know what caused that but something to do with the new leader and a rescheduled race.

1 Like

Im from Canada too and it would be nice to have a NFE team here , spreading NFE silverware in our country !

0 Likes

Hmmm this one seems legit plain and simple

0 Likes

Both seem nice but I’m not sure I understand the first one and the second one you’re using the likeness of a copyrighted character. Sorry, just trying to be constructive. The current one with the silverware and wings is pretty simple and and sums up the FW IMO.

2 Likes

Thats ok yets no worry i like constructive opinion and people being honest . I dont even know why im trying to make one while the one you mentioned is already perfect , plain and simple !

1 Like

That one looks sick! What do you use to make these?

1 Like

Photoshop and a Free clipart from deviantart and blended it

0 Likes

@tarkux I’m not saying it’s perfect but currently it’s probably the most recognisable logo for Silverware. I’m no graphic designer or anything like that it’s all purely my opinion. I know that if you do have two different massively looking logos for something for near enough the same thing you can confuse people especially when you have newcomers coming into the hobby.

As I’m supposed to be constructive, how about the original Silverware logo and then a NFE behind it? Like the knife and fork quite small dead in the centre and then a huge NFE? Then you incorporate the recognisable Silverware and then you have NFE’s (big) contribution behind it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

e490c86bec613b5805625449b1b1889ee58500cf_2_281x500 Can we download this file?

2 Likes

This one is a Winner!

1 Like

How Much ?

0 Likes

Lol idk why but those look like plastic utensils to me,

0 Likes