Need sketch for original AlienWii board (both the square one and the classic narrow)

Hello,

I have a number of old original AlienWii FCBs, the white square ones, and need to reflash them to (hopefully) cure some issues. But i cant find a sketch for the old boards. I also have an old original Classic Narrow that needs flashing, will the Alienflight-Buzz sketch work on the old classic narrow?

Issues:
Square Alien 1: connects to MWconf but wont recalibrate accelerometers, although i am getting reading from the accelerometr/gyros. Flies like its getting no reading from accelerometer/gyros (goes nuts as soon as throttle up)

Square Alien 2: Connects to MWconf and everything seems to work, but it wont communicate with the reciever. Yes the wires are good.

Original classic narrow: connects to MWconf, but not getting any reading from accelerometr/gyros. Flies like its getting no reading from accelerometer/gyros (goes nuts as soon as throttle up)

Hi and welcome to MMC. Jump over to this thread where you’ll probably find the most information.

I’ll tag @pedro147 for inspiration!

@MikeNOLA if you post in that thread I’ll endeavour to help you out