Hi, i have designed a new Micro Copter, the Micro Stealth 100. The Frame is specially for the Scisky/Quanum FC, but of course you can use a lot of other FC, too. Maybe some of you knowing my design of the Micro H v3 and Micro Hex. My Setup with Scisky/Quanum and 8.5mm Motors from MMW weighs about 39g and with FPV Kit & WS2812 LED 44g.
I print it with 35-40% Infill, 2 Shells and 0,16-0,18 Layers.
Moreover you need some M2 Screws and Spacer!
- Scisky/Quanum 32bit (Cleanflight)
- CL-0820-17 “Dark Edition” or Hubsan X4 H107C H107D Motor
- 4x Hubsan/Ladybird or the new Gemfan Props
- 720mah 1s or the new 1s graphene frome HK
- 1g Micro Cam (600TVL)
- 1,9g FatShark FPV plus Cloverleaf Antenne
More Information, a Video and the STL FIle for the Micro Stealth you find here:
On thingiverse you can find the Frame, too: