Lack of Motivation for Flying ? Watch this

Mobula 6 + Insta360 GO !

2 Likes

New project that im working on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great vid dude and as always great flying.
The only thing I must mention is the shadow of your whoop with a insta360 on top — I can’t get rid of a feeling that you’re flying a dildo))

4 Likes

OMG Now I can’t get that out of my mind! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

hahaahhahahaha so true …now im gonna be stuck with that image in my head too

2 Likes

Aaaaanddd now that’s stuck in my head as well lol

3 Likes

No Dildo GO flying here Just Qs

4 Likes

Dude that’s insane! Love your moves.

1 Like

Thank you sir ! and thanks for passing by FPV friend ! :wink:

NO FEAR !

4 Likes

Those power lines at the end… the water below… that was no fear alright.

Still trying to get comfortable with flips. I can do them fine, but i’m only going on reflex timing for getting it around (hold back for half a second and thats a loop). Every time i try to slow things down for a power loop or paused loop, or even just slowing down the final quarter rotation, i end up smashing the ground so hard my vtx cuts out for a second or so :-/

1 Like

Been there, done that… :slight_smile:
Keep practicing and it will settle. Getting muscle memory is time consuming…

1 Like

Damn! I just get back from outside after 2 short flying sessions thinking it is enough for today, but now I need to go again after watching this! Addiction is bad thing… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks, i’m glad it is probably a lack of practice. Sometimes i wonder if its just because I was never all that great at video games, especially the ones that required lightning reflexes and absolute millisecond muscle memory. I have already decided that whoop racing (or Drone racing) is not something i want to bother with; 1 microsecond late with a turn and you have lost the race, or sent your drone crashing into a wall. But the feeling of being like a bird, total freedom in the air is so damn addictive. Except for those loop crashes most tricks dont have to be perfect as long as it feels good through the goggles!

1 Like

Yes! Thant’s the point! :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I was in a mood …

2 Likes

Just before that video above …this rip happened

2 Likes

More WIND plz !

3 Likes

#RAW #NOCUT #1pack :wink: Here how i deplete a battery and the evolution of my flight . Exploring , thinking ( sort of ) , and finally just go and see ! #NOEDIT

Trust yourself !

1 Like

First pack of the day !

1 Like