Lack of Motivation for Flying ? Watch this

My favorite 1s oh my oh my !!! Just perfect !

3 Likes

I’ve been iterating a lightweight printable design for a micro AIO fpv mount for almost a year now. I’m using two orthodontic elastics to keep the AIO clamped onto the mount. Please PM me if you want the STL file.

3 Likes

M O T I V A T I O N IV

1 Like

Old school ? 603s

2 Likes

Amazing! (as usuall from you :slight_smile: ).
But - where did you find TBS 260mAh? They are discontinued everywhere where I search (in shops that ship to EU)… I manage to get some 300mAh and 340mAh… I hope they will work at least in my 720 builds (I asume they are too heavy for 716)

1 Like

Its just a friend of mine who sent me some so i had to try . I tried Pulse too , honestly they all perform the same … xD

Does it happen to you guys telling your wife hey baby just 1 pack here won’t take long lolll !

1 Like

When its raining its a sad day for me cuz dunno why but i do love to fly outside .

1 Like

I flew few times on rainy days… once crashed b03 based whoop in big puddle if water - it was completely wet… after draining, it still works! Even camera! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a nice weekend !

3 Likes

Ah, you Newbeedrone pilots… :wink: :wink: :wink:

BTW, amazing flying (as usual :wink: )! And amazing backyard too! :slight_smile:
Mine backyard is rather small so I mostly hit everything I can when I try to do something seriously fast :frowning: (I put some examples of my backyard embarrassing chaos in “show us your vids” thread…)

1 Like

Waiting for NFE brushless… :grin:

4 Likes

Oh yea ! NFE will rule them all !

1 Like

I have two 2"/2.5" brushless builds with silverware (yets version) - I built one by myself with B03 board and Racestar ESC and it was such a tricky job (so, second one I bought already built :slight_smile: )… I can’t wait to get some commercially available board with built in ESCs and plugs for motors and with flashing connector and github FW version which I can tweak as I did with yets fork so I can easily build brushless silverware whoop… When? When? Wheeeen? :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Soon its gonna be the STANDARD !

3 Likes

Can’t barely see xD ! At least got my fix !

3 Likes

Amazing! As always…
And man - I am in crisis - it’s raining in my town for days and can’t fly… and indoors is not enough for me :frowning:

1 Like

Same here man …i mean it was snowing and shit and today its freezing rain ! and like you flying indoors is not enough for me too .

1 Like