Lack of Motivation for Flying ? Watch this

First pack of the day !

1 Like

Videoman here im coming xD !!!

1 Like

How do you constantly pump out awesome video edits like that? I can only imagine that sitting at your PC editing videos must take up a fairly big portion of your day… Awesome flying and awesome stuff as usual.

Btw, I responded to one of your FB videos… on the ‘safe’ TP for whoopers (like me) who are afraid to move to bigger quads… What would the benefits be, over a 25k mobula? I have put the internals into a 75mm frame and its insane how much power it has…

My family and i love taking the road and just drive . We look everywhere then suddenly i found a cool spot or something . So i take a battery and just fly i never plan anything i just go and most of the time i drive for hours and fly like 2-3 lipos max then once im back at home i look at my footages , but before starting to watch i go on soundcloud / epidemic music or youtube and look for a good song or music that match my mood then do my montages .

Its the air time and the momentum ! and also the flight time which is really huge . If you want to try something bigger build a 3 inch Babytooth 1202.5 11500kv and you won’t regret it i swear ! You just point and it go where you want . 5min + flightime

1 Like

Highwater close to Vermont us State !

1 Like

SO addicted guys !

1 Like

I don’t even watch your videos - I just click “like”! :wink:
Kidding, of course :upside_down_face:

BTW, are there time-remapping speedups in “Addicted” or your fingers are really “gummy”? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Momentum is something I don’t know about haha, but I see your whoop flying and I would be so happy to be at that level.

I am at my wife’s parents place right now, in the countryside and finally I can fly outside without having to wait until the middle of the night. My flying is improving but I have to go back to my tiny apartment next week. In tokyo there is zero chance of flying anything other than a whoop…

1 Like

Yea i did some time-remapping at some point cuz i wanted my video shorter xD .

1 Like

Flying at Tokyo would be so dope , i mean theres so many beautiful things out there but i guess rules are hard over there … Btw enjoy your time my friend .

Crash happen ! xD how many ? #raw #1s

2 Likes

Thanks i had a spare one :wink:

1 Like

As a tourist i think you would be fine. Authorities would just throw up the hand signals to say “no” and let you off like that. But yes, some of the japanese style gardens here would be awesome in HD.
Some dude did the giant gundam statue with a tiny whoop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjN5-sJabNk Imagine if you hit that with a full acrobatic routine as if you were in battle with it!

judging by the lack of people that must have been at 5am or so (Sun rises here at 4:30am in summer so its possible)

1 Like

I think its another no for a 5inch …i just dont know or dont get the feeling im looking for but i tried again

2 Likes

It looks like so much fun, but kind of happy we aren’t losing you to the 5" world. Though it seems like you are using toothpicks more than whoops these days…

1 Like

Yea i kinda like the feeling of Toothpick , mainly because i can carry at least a dvr and record without static xD

I must say that I’m really thinking to go with at least one toothpick build but I am still on brushed micros - and I have two brushless silverware builds (2" and 2.5"-3" zappy build) but I have similar problem - it simply does not feel like “my cup of tea”… Can’t explain but is is “strange”… And as soon as I go with my whoop or boss build, I can let it go…
And I am afraid that with toothpick I’ll have the same problem…

I built an eyas55 but it has less thrust than my brushed builds (feichao 720s are probably too weak). But the few times I flew it, it just felt “dangerous” i know that any tap with the ground will be a broken prop or shaft, And a quick flyby reminded me that if it touches me, it will draw blood. I felt much safer flying my whoops!

1 Like

Feel way better with this

2 Likes

So powerful …

1 Like