How to flash acro on e011 (or h8mini blueboard)

I made this video a while back and havent really posted before on the mmw forum (i think :slight_smile: . So here is my first video.

I had trouble before flashing the h8mini and this method helped aswell.
I havent had problems with flashing the h101 boaed and h8mini green board before these ones.
3 Likes

I’m in preparation for my first silverware flash with an e011 FC.
Haven’t messed with stuff like that till now so I’m trying to do my homework first.
I saw that @burtlo’s video where he was using the vias and soldered on a connector.

The vias are well marked at the front of the E011 board. With the H8 Mini “blue” boards, there were mixed up labels on two pads; this is not an issue with the E011.

Any other questions, just shoot, @chrisdo!

2 Likes

The small front connector holes (vias?)arent mixed and correctly marked. But the bottom pads i used on the e011 are also mixed up, like the blueboard h8mini.

Thx. I will have some questions for sure.
So connect fc to stlink:
swdio to swdio,
swclk to swclk,
gnd to gnd.
Right?

Haha, I was first to flash a blue h8 board after silver13 got the code sorted and for days I couldn’t repeat it with my other boards. We spent ages trying to work out how it could work once but not again until I realised I’d originally wired it wrongly (correct for the mislabelled pads) and it had flashed fine.
I’ve not played with silverware for ages, maybe I should pick up one of these E011 things :smiling_imp:

1 Like

On the top vias, that’s correct.

I have one E011 that I cannot get to reconnect that runs dual mode. I wanted to flash it to Acro only but for the life of me it doesnt work. My other E011 FC is fine so it may just be a bad board that still works. Thanks for uploading this here @Canino

Thanks CRay. Maybe you killed the bottom pads with too much solderheat? Look for traces to scrape if that is so and resolder or use the vias.
I busted my first e011 and it doesnt bind anymore. Lights do flash tho. I had the camera canopy on top (from the nihui 010) and crashed upside down while flying in acro. I think i busted the crystal or something. Havent had time to fix it.

1 Like

I’ll give it another go.

Edit: nevermind