Eye Candy Gallery - Micro Brushed Builds

No you’re not missing it. It does not have fatshark frequencies. I think @madman1412 sometimes forgets that even though he uses fatshark goggles, he has the Nexwave 32 Channel rx module. So even though he is using fatshark goggles he is picking up Boscam frequencies (as well as Fatshark/IRC). Madman and I ran into this same confusion in another post a while back :wink:

i really want some dominators with that module! would solve a LOT of problems and give me DVR function to boot. i think i know what i am asking for for xmas.

So, for clarification: The FX758 wont work with Fat Shark; right?

The FX758 does not transmit “Fatshark frequencies”. This means if you have Fatshark goggles that only receive Fatshark frequencies, then no, this will not work with them.

However, just for clarification purposes, just because you have Fatshark goggles doesn’t necessarily mean that you cant use this vTx with them. For example, if you have the Fatshark Dominator V2 goggles, it can use different rx modules. If you use this module in your Fatshark Dominators V2s then the FX758 will work fine with your Fatsharks. The reason is because the Nexwave race band receiver can receive Fatshark frequencies, Boscam E and A frequencies, and Race Band frequencies.

So if you use the Nexwave rx module in your Fatsharks you can receive all of the following frequencies:

Fatshark/IRC

5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880

Boscam E

5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945

Boscam A

5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725

RaceBand

5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917

NOTE: I put the frequencies in bold that would work if you use the Nexwave Raceband module in your Fatshark Dom V2s and an FX758 vTx

Sorry, @procreate, @Complacent1 has it correct. I forget the slightly more expensive raceband Rx I purchased for my goggles receives the boscam channels. 10$ more but well worth it if you want to use whatever Vtx you want vs being restricted to just the Fatshark frequency.
http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_22_489_490&products_id=4264

oh i know… i dont know why these devices are limited on some to 8 channels as they are inevitably the wrong channels :confounded:

Just for more discussion on goggles and RX frequencies, I just received the new Fatshark Attitude V3 goggles to supplement the Attitude V1 goggles I’ve had for a couple of years. They ship with the 32-channel Race Band RX installed and have the same ability to change modular RX’s as the Dom V2’s. I have a separate DVR and I like how compact the Attitudes are, just enough smaller than the Dominators to make them easier to fit in a small backpack with a couple of micro FPV multi rotors and a TX to find some fun places to fly.

@Hammer, what are you using for a separate DVR, if you don’t mind me asking. looking for a way to record flights with my Quanum V2s.

The DVR I’m using is not available any more. Probably the closest thing to it would be the RMRC Pro-1200 5" FPV DVR w/5.8GHz Receiver, but that’s not a good comparison as the DVR I have doesn’t have an RX, it plugs into the goggles, uses the RX in the goggles and is very small.

My attempt at a micro “ImpulseRC Alien” frame
Picnic Quads X-Frame
AlienWii FC
LemonRx Satellite
CL-0820-17
600 degree 120 tvl camera
FpvHobby 5.8ghz 100mW VTx

Got some video @lhcholid? Nice looking work there :wink: Aliens are great!

This is my first brushless build. My most challenging build that provided a great sense of accomplishment when completed.
RotorX Atom Frame (122mm)
Naze32 rev 5
RotorX PDB
Micro MinimOSD
LemonRx 8ch ppm
RotorX 1104 motors
DYS SN20a ESCs
600 degree 120 tvl camera
Aomway 200mW VTx
450mah 3s 65c Turnigy
Weatherproofed with liquid electric tape
AUW 152.2g

Very Clean! @lhcholid! :ok_hand:

I’ve been eyeing the Atom, is as awesome as it looks? How much more lift does it have compared to the micros with our brushed motors?

Way more awesome than any of my brushed quads. So much more power!!!

Very nice build. I totally agree on the power part. Nothing beats brushless.
Are you driving it from 2S? 3S?

My what a big antennae you have! haha That thing looks sweet. Looks like you are set to fly that at about a 45 degree angle :wink: Hows that feel with max forward speed?? Insane I bet. Someday I will build that 135mm BL I have. At the moment I just need to survive my micro brushed addiction. Nice Build @lhcholid

Micro Hex Frame and Beef’s Flight Controller for sale.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2614650

Here’s an appropriately named place, I’ll just leave this here:

AlienFlightNG F7 Quad Brushed FC

I love my scisky - does anything else compare?

Well done, Sir!