Micro Motor Community

Eachine AIOF3_BRUSHED

Hey there! Im new here and just finished my baby with the Eachine AIOF3_BRUSHED flight controller from banggood. Ive flashed it with SPracing F3 EVO firmware but it doesnt seem right. When I plug my battery in 1 motor spins, 2 dont, and one goes in sync with the blue LED. So my guess is that the resources are wrongly mapped. Does anyone have this board and can help me? Please plug it in and type in CLI “resource” and kindly show me. Thanks!

When I get home today from work I will grab one of mine and get the info for you.

Are you running the 10mm motors or less?

Watch the fets on that board. If they are the smaller fets they will not handle more than 8.5mm motors without popping on a crash if you do not instantly disarm.

Too bad your not stateside, I just dug up a set of 8.5mm motors for that board and would have mailed them to you.

resource

resource BEEPER 1 C15
resource MOTOR 1 B08
resource MOTOR 2 B09
resource MOTOR 3 A03
resource MOTOR 4 A02
resource MOTOR 5 B07
resource MOTOR 6 B06
resource PPM 1 B04
resource LED_STRIP 1 A08
resource SERIAL_TX 1 A09
resource SERIAL_TX 2 A14
resource SERIAL_TX 3 B10
resource SERIAL_RX 1 A10
resource SERIAL_RX 2 A15
resource SERIAL_RX 3 B11
resource LED 1 B03
resource TRANSPONDER 1 A08
resource SPI_SCK 1 A05
resource SPI_SCK 2 B13
resource SPI_MISO 1 A06
resource SPI_MISO 2 B14
resource SPI_MOSI 1 A07
resource SPI_MOSI 2 B15
resource ESCSERIAL 1 B04
resource ADC_BATT 1 A00
resource ADC_CURR 1 A01

Thanks! I fixed it though, I needed omnibus firmware instead of SPracing F3 evo. I was mislead by online tutorials. Flies pretty silent. I like it! Im running the black racerstar 8520’s. Its a bit slow on throttle though, makes it harder to control.

Look into Project Mockingbird, it’s a good setup for small brushed kwads.