Micro Motor Community

Dog finally got her

Well first he was afrade then he had fun following it then he jumped really hi and got her.

3 Likes

This is going to be a very expensive hobby for you… Then again, after a lipo or two, he may be leaving those quads alone again…

0 Likes

Ouch, that hurts!

0 Likes

FC is fine I have 2 spare motors. All I need is frame prop propguard that frame was glues and shrink wrapped all ready and I can salvage one motor with extra with and shrink wrap

0 Likes

@K1LLEN: Good on you for forgiving your dog so quickly! Frame looks badly mangled, so you’re lucky the FC survived and some motors survived. Hope you can get the quad back in the air soon!

Thankfully, my dogs are still annoyed by the quads, and just walk or run away. I’m less sure about the cat. But she doesn’t have quite the same size jaws. :smile:

0 Likes

8 for new frame and I not sure about the other guard. And props. But like I said the frame was already glued and repaired from my own lack of skill. He only bit for a second and gave it a good shake

0 Likes

Catastrophic frame failure!
Careful with animals being able to bite these machines. Pinched battery could be a bad thing if it becomes ruptured.

1 Like