Micro Motor Community

DIY micro airgate

I made myself a LED gate and now I need more :slightly_smiling_face:
Will try to find some edge protection foam for sure!

Love the DIY spirit!
Reminds me of some of the gates I’ve seen in the tiny Whoop world, like tunnels almost.
Way to go👍

This makes me happy :slight_smile: glad the thread was revived, and with such a spirited fresh design idea. Good work @Animalistik.
The lambo gate was nasty. Imagine having 6 of the lambo gates set up around the house lol it would be like a simulator level haha :rofl:

@Kamsleo69 thats a 9v powering those white LEDs?
whats the runtime like?

@SkyNectar,
I seem to remember about 3 separate sessions of 10-15 packs.
I ended up using these, and adding them to my charging station:

Tenergy TN141 2 Bay 9V Smart Charger with 4 pcs Centura Low Self-discharge 9V NiMH Rechargeable Batteries https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00461DNTO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_t2BGBb0SP4F43

Thanks for that pro tip my friend! This thread has opened a new set of ideas for me… I’d love to make 2 micro LED air gates, and 2-3 micro LED Pylons…I was thinking of finding some opaque semi transparent tubing to use with the LEDs for gates and pylons… the main thing that was holding me back was how to power them, as well as “join” them but post 17 explains it all!!! Thanks so much for posting this.

@Notfastenuf actually made some AWESOME air gates using irrigation tubing cpvc tees to join them. A little bit of reflective tape for visibility too!