Hi, I’m new to the forum. I usually don’t post anything just research similar problems, but this has me stumped.
I have an oversky micro scisky f3 brushed frx that I have successfully bound to my taranis qx7. I’m following this guide for the scisky. However, when I go into the receiver tab in betaflight I’m not getting any movements.
My setup so far:
- Taranis bound in d8 mode (tried 1-8 channels and 1-6 channels)
- Latest version of betaflight
- Latest SPRACINGF3EVO firmware (tried a couple older versions to rule it out)
- Serial Rx set to UART2 (tried a few others)
- Serial based receiver with SBUS provider
- TAER channel map (tried AETR too)
- Tried sbus inversion both on and off
The only thing that seems to even do anything is when I use SPEKTRUM1024 or 2048 the channels in the receiver tab will jump around randomly, and they’re affected by my radio input.
Like I said I’m not sure where to go from here, so any help is very much appreciated.