Betafpv lite 1.0 dedicated Silverware

9,99$ really cheap ? Might add few more buck for a full eachine e011 euh? Hmhm

I’ve just seen it! Looks like an E011 FC with a different form factor, and pre-flashed with Silverware. I wonder what version of the firmware is on there. The E011 FC is 7.99 if bought separate. They also have an entire set now:

I know @NotFastEnuf will want to see this.

Got excited when I saw the taranis, but looks to still be bayang protocol.

Silverware has code to accept sbus … we just need the right cloner/mfgr

…with your experimental “RACEMODE” would be the perfect FC :slight_smile:

I’ll take the blue frame for sure…I’m guessing this FC is heavier than an E011? I wish it had USB and I’d even design the GUI for Silverware if needed for a configurator. :slight_smile:

It’s gonna be needed for sure in the near future. Actually work is being done for a Bluetooth module to connect to an android app for config. This is such an exciting project to be part of!
Also the fc is .3 grams lighter than an e011.

I think all in all its a great value to have camera, canopy, 7mm motors, and silverware. Is it a few bucks more than doing it yourself to an e011 or bwhoop … yes but not everyone has time for that. Anybody care for a “NFE SIGNATURE SERIES” LOL.

Well, I have extensive background in iOS and Android UX/UI while I worked at Slacker Radio…so, if any help is needed, or they want to have me do a review of the work, let me know.

@PJC come join the discussion on the RCGroups thread, I’m sure your input will be most welcome.

You’re hired!

Not that I have anything to do with the project, other than flying it and testing nfe’s stuff from time to time.

@Bobnova the invitation extends to you too if you ain’t already there.

@Chaotix need to post link to RCG thread…

Thanks! I’ve checked it a couple times, but haven’t been keeping up on it.

link me up, please!

There are 3 main silverware threads on rcg. Disregard the specific names of the thread … they have sort of evolved. I’ll explain…

The first is the most active. It is where new people should go for help or someplace to throw things out into a very active discussion space
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2512604-Eachine-H8-mini-acro-firmware/page860

The second is less active, and serves well for development or discussion of advanced ideas that get drawn out and may overwhelm average users.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2634611-CG023-alternate-firmware-(acro-level)/page199

The third is the thread focused on the new brushless diy board. (It’s description is accurate)
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3003790-Dedicated-Brushless-Silverware-FC

I meant to post links earlier but I see @NotFastEnuf has it covered, the first thread is the one that started it all.
There is a good wiki run by @SirDomsen here.

On the topic of this board … I have a few curiosities:

1. Did they address the pull up resistor issue in hardware

2. Will this board have the same stlink error which requires the stlink utility connect/disconnect procedure before you can flash in keil like the bwhoop/e011

1. Which pull up resistor issue?

2. Yes

@SirDomsen - the i2c pull-ups to the gyro…
And bummer on st link error but oh well

Never looked after it , but I believe the Bwhoop has it, so,good chance to get it with this board also :slight_smile: