Micro Motor Community

Beecore Lite Silverware FC

Thank you all for the patience… I’ll get working on the new build as soon as i have some free time.

hi, assalamu’alaikum. I want to ask, a few days ago I bought a beecore lite because my h8 was broken, I didn’t want bindings. then I installed the h8 motorbike to the beecore lite and used the original h8 battery. Even drones don’t fly more than 2cm from the ground. I also checked with a multi tester. when the propeller is not installed, the voltage released is normal, but when the propeller is installed, the voltage drops drastically, what is the problem? battery? or board?

Check your power cable.

Well I have a problem. I tried to flash the NFE firmware with my custom rates on this board. After flashing the firmware it blinks 4 times, which indicates my gyro is dead right? But that is nearly impossible because I flew it minutes ago with stock firmware. Any suggestions on what to change in the files to get this running?

That indicates gyro not found, which board did you choose/define?

i choose the bwhoop. should work right?

Can buz+ and buz- pads work for buzzers?

@BeatMe, to be honest I have not had my hands on one of these boards so I don’t know the target for sure. Did you ever sort it out?

BWHOOP is the correct target for this board. Sorry, I’ve never seen the four flashes before. Did you try erasing and flashing again? Did you try putting the stock firmware back on it?

Unfortunatly not. When I flash a stock firmware from the bwhoop it goes into autobinding I think (fast blinking) but I cant bind it to the multimodule and the Stock E011 TX which worked previously

4 flashes is gyro not found. That board does have pins labeled as programming pins which actually tie into the gyro. Maybe if you soldered to those pins at some point before finding the flashing pads something is bridged. If you are getting a 4 flash, it is not going to boot far enough into the firmware to bind. Also, my default flash has telemetry enabled which is no longer going to work with the stock toy tx. There are changes you need to make in the code for the toy tx to work. Take some pictures of your programming pins (not pads)… I bet that’s where the 4 blink problem is coming from.

I dont think this Picture will help much but I double checked everything and cant find the mistake. At least I dont think there is one