Beecore Lite Silverware FC

So Guys, to recap -

I should connect my Stlink using the pins on the bottom of the FC in order to program it like an E011?

you have to use the tiny pads near the center of the board ( on the bottom). The nice header like connector is a “trap” , it’s actually i2c breakout. What?

Has anybody used this board yet? I have one, but it seems to have bad reception. I wonder if I’m just unlucky…

@NotFastEnuf I have shorted the pin directly on the chip, didn’t check if there was a breakout for the bootpin, but it is very unlikely there is one.

The pins are labeled ‘correctly’ for i2c, there not just that useful without a bootpad breakout for serial applications. Flashing this cheap FC is not as simple as with other silverware fcs out there but i can be done.

@silver13 I have one in a boss 7, but had so far no issues with the range, i still need to test it with a longer range then 10-15m from the remote. Will do that this weekend and will report my findings here.

@chime13 Yes you have to use the pads on the bottom to flash it like a e011.

Mine is fine, but @Rhuumyn has issues after 20 meters. My telemetry is lost after 10 though. That has been waaayyy more on all silverware boards I have used the last 2,5 years

Yeah, they have 2 regulators, one separate for radio alone, I think maybe the capacitors are not sized correctly. Adding a large cap to my board seems to help

I just tried mine out in the open in a Boss 7 frame. I got a good 100m of range without losing control - as much as I’ve tried on my E011 and Beta65s Lite boards. The telemetry RSSI values are worse, though. It shows a max of 87-ish while my other two boards report 99 up close to the Tx. The Beecore telemetry RSSI numbers drop a lot lower, too, though I didn’t notice the telemetry cutting out any more than my other boards.

I’m curious - What size of cap did you use? And Where did you connect it?

I just used one out of the junk box, 1000uF, to see if it helps or it does nothing. it’s connected between the rx ic pin and ground at the i2c breakout.

Of course, a large cap like that would not be good to have permanently on there

Quick question … From a binary file with extension .hex, is it possible to go back to the parameters and the settings of the programming?

not really very easily, I guess you can get the pids by performing a calibration and using the pid app