Micro Motor Community

AlienFlight Classic Narrow interactive manual

Yes @pedro147 I had to

Perfectly normal on the Aliens.
It’s all in how you power up your FC and TX.
FC first, TX second…no blinking
TX first, FC second…blinking (usually)
So if you fly a pack and disconnect it to plug in a fresh Lipo likely the RX will blink after powerup

Perfectly normal on the Aliens.
It’s all in how you power up your FC and TX.
FC first, TX second…no blinking
TX first, FC second…blinking (usually)
So if you fly a pack and disconnect it to plug in a fresh Lipo likely the RX will blink after powerup

That’s not actually where you make the adjustments you have been recommended to perform.

Click ent here.

This is where you reverse channels.

This is the scale setting to adjust endpoints.
Here it’s adjusted to 147 +/-

And this is where you adjust subtrim to get the channel centre at 1500.

Hope this helps.

Ok si if I do it like you said to reverse AIL and ELE, I’ll be able to use subtrim to adjust the fact that my drone goes back in the air ?

You really need to be reading the links to the information you have been directed to :smiley:

You have to reverse aileron and rudder channels on your TX to fly an Alien but that has nothing to do with trimming to get rid of drift.

The best way to trim drift out is to follow @Complacent1 's video

If your quad is flying now but just has some backwards drift you must have already reversed ail & Rud

I understand but actualy it is flying well but when I follow @Complacent1 's video, my receiver doesn’t blink like him. I’m not sure it’s work with devo :confused:

It should work with any tx so long as your channels go from 1000 to 2000 if they don’t then stick commands and flying generally may not work properly. It’s really important to get the channels in MWgui going down to 1000 and up to 2000 with 1500 centre. This is part of setting any new model up in all tx.

That is going to be my evening-homework :slight_smile:

What is supposed to happen if the quad is out of reach ?? :slight_smile:

Thanks to all:
@Mullet for pointing me towards the horizon code.
@Madman1412 for his video on uploading the sketch and installing.
@Nuggetz for the adjustable pids sketch.
@Benedikt for shipping me the parts… For a small fee.
With all that said this equals one Foxy Shark

Just a thought @Benedikt well really a question. Would you put up a video here showing your 12 percent throttle boost code? I got it really it’s for others and who better than you or Cesco!!! Again, just a thought.

you mean… you want proof that throttle boost actually does something?
Glad you are having fun with your shark. Looks sexy :wink:

Everybody knows the throttle boost code:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

LOL @Scott8933

b,a,select,start for two pilots.

Well if that’s the case. I just seen your code in another thread. So, I just figured why not put it in this one. Don’t need proof it works.

Can anyone confirm if these boards will work with FrSky receivers? If so, are there any tricks to this? Thanks y’all.

I cant remember if that actually had effect, its probably 3 years ago.
Sounded good, didnt cause any dramas, so that line stayed in there.
Cesco did a lot of ground-breaking work at that time, so who was I to question :wink:

I think its theoretically possible, but the required implementation into the firmware is missing and no one cares to do that for this old dog.

I believe Jakob Flodman has just added a usky rx to a brushless PedroWii and commented some code to get it bound, that is frsky implementation on the 8bit so should work. We don’t know the details yet do we? @pedro147?